<> one , Experimental purpose ：
1, Familiar with virtual machine installation LINUX Operation steps of .
2, be familiar with GNOME graphical user interface , Administration GNOME window .
3, be familiar with Linux Operating system environment , master Linux General format of commands ;
4, Master some common Linux How to use the command , Master the basic operation .
<> two , Experimental environment ：
One operating GNOME Any of the graphical user interfaces Linux Operating system computer .
<> three , Experiment content ：
<>PART 1 Installing in a virtual machine CentOS7, except root Outdoor use , Set up two other users .
1. First enter root user （ Common user rights ）
2. Add user testuser_1 and testuser_2
And give testuser_2 Set password
Then enter testuser_1
Last switch to root user
Complete installation in virtual machine CentOS7, except root Outdoor use , Set up two other users .
<>PART 2 LINUX Network link between virtual system and host
According to the textbook 31 Page to 37 Contents of the page , Complete network configuration of virtual machine and host , Required completion ：
* Understand three network modes .
VMWare of Linux There are three network types to choose from ： bridging (Bridge),NAT,Host-only
VMWare Two network cards will be virtualized on the host computer ：VMnet1 VMnet8
Bridging mode ：
* The virtual opportunity assigns an independent network segment that is the same as the physical machine IP address , All network functions are almost identical to those of real machines in the network .
* The bridge type is suitable for LAN environment , One in the network is responsible for IP Assigned routers , The virtual machine joins the network like a real host , In addition, the virtual machine will also
Through the actual router ;
NAT pattern ：
* The network card of the virtual machine is linked to the network card of the host VMnet8 upper , At this time, the VMware NAT Service
The service acts as a router , Be responsible for sending the packets sent by the virtual machine to the actual network after address translation .
* Virtual machine IP Address with host VMware DHCP Service Responsible for distribution ,
Virtual machine IP Address and host IP Address is not in a network segment
* NAT This mode is suitable for use in environments without routers ;
Of course, it can also be used in LAN with router ;
Host-only pattern ：
* The virtual machine can only communicate with the host ;
* The network card of the virtual machine is linked to the network card of the host VMnet1 upper , However, the host system does not provide any routing services for the virtual machine , Virtual machine cannot access the Internet .
Complete the virtual machine separately , Network configuration of virtual network card .
3. Basic network communication test ：
use ping Command enables virtual machine to access local host ;
View hosts first IP to configure
Then use ping Command enables virtual machine to access local host
use ping Command enables the local host to access the virtual machine ;
* Web Service access test
<>PART 3 LINUX Common command exercises
In the command window , With the right command , Realize the following functions ：
display LINUX Current system date and time .
with yyyy/mm/dd(2021/09/09) Display the current date of the system in the format of .
with yyyy-mm-dd(2021-09-09) Display the current date of the system in the format of .
View online user information .
Show calendar for current month .
display 2021 Calendar for the whole year .
* display 2021 year 8 Calendar for month .
see LINUX Systematic Shell Interpreter version .
View information about the current operating system , Use separately -r,-m,-i,-v And other different options .
View current working directory .
Write the calendar of the current month to a file , File name is caltext.
（ explain ： The file storage directory should preferably be set as the user's home directory ）
11. take 2021 year 1 Attach monthly calendar to file caltext in .
13. Statistics file with command caltext Rows of , Number of words , Number of bytes .