<>Linux Account management learning
<> account management
Linux The system is a multi-user and multi task time-sharing operating system , Any user who wants to use system resources , You must first apply to the system administrator for an account , Then enter the system as this account .
On the one hand, the user's account can help the system administrator track the users using the system , And control their access to system resources ; On the other hand, it can also help users organize files , And provide security protection for users .
Each user account has a unique user name and password .
After the user enters the correct user name and password when logging in , You can enter the system and your own home directory .
Realize the management of user account , The work to be completed mainly includes the following aspects :
* Addition of user account , Deletion and modification .
* Management of user password .
* User group management .
User account management
The management of user account mainly involves the addition of user account , Modification and deletion .
Adding a user account is to create a new account in the system , Then assign a user number to the new account , User group , Home directory and login Shell Other resources .
Owner , Genus group
useradd - option user name
-m ： Automatically create this user's home directory /home/tianqinglong
Understand the essence :Linux Everything in the document , Adding users here means writing user information to a file ! /etc/passwd
userdel -r tianqinglong When deleting a user, delete his directory page !
usermod Corresponding modified content Which user to modify
usermod -d /home/233 tianqinglong
After modification, you can view the configuration file !
1. The command to switch users is : su username [username It's your user name 】
2. Switch from normal user to root user , You can also use commands : sudo su
3. Input at terminal exit or logout Or use shortcuts ctrl+d, You can return to the original user , actually ctrl+d It is also implemented exit command
* extend (xshell) Change host name hostname New name Remember to restart
4. When switching users , If you want to use the working environment of the new user after switching users , Can be in su and username Add between -, for example :【su - root】
$ Represents an ordinary user
# Represents a superuser , that is root user
User's password setting problem !
We usually pass root When creating users ! To configure a password !
Linux The password entered will not be displayed ! Just input it normally , It's not a system problem !
In the company , You usually can't get the company server root jurisdiction , They are all assigned accounts !
If it's a super user :
passwd tianqinglong input 123456 Enter again 123456
passwd Enter current password # The password cannot be too simple Enter new password
Lock account !
root, For example, Zhang San resigned ! Freeze this account , Once frozen , This person can't log in to the system !
passwd -l tianqinglong # After locking, this user cannot log in passwd -d tianqinglong # You can't log in without a password
You don't usually touch it root user !