Test strategy is a part of test plan .
Test plan is to analyze or decompose requirements from the perspective of test , Make clear how to measure in the direction , Analysis results are test points and test methods .
The test plan includes ：
1, introduction （ contain a, Purpose of preparation ;b, Expected readers ;c, reference material ）;
2, Test scope ;
3, Test strategy （ Consider different test methods according to different test types ）
Test type ：
* functional testing ;
* Compatibility test ;
* performance testing ;
* Interface test ;
* Security and access control testing ;
* Data and database integrity testing ;
* integration testing ;
* User interface test ;
* Load test ;
* Strength test ;
* Capacity test ;
* Failover and installation testing ;
* Configuration test ;
* Installation test, etc .
functional testing , Thought map of requirement analysis and test case coverage function module of function test ;
Compatibility test , Consider according to the application scenario of the product , such as IE,Chorme,ios,android, Different models, etc ;
performance testing , According to the product structure , Estimated data , Online data to determine the functional interface to perform performance tests （ For example, login interface ）;
Interface test , Security testing and so on should be determined according to the actual project requirements .
According to the test scenario, the test type to be used , Test methods shall be filled in the test plan in the form of reference documents , So that all project personnel can know clearly what testing work to be done and how to do it .
4, Test resources （ contain a, Tester ;b, testing environment （ Test server environment , Terminal test environment , network environment ）;c, test tools （bug management tool , Use case management tools , Performance test tools, etc ）;d,bug Level definition of ）;
Test workload estimation
* Test evaluation （ Business complexity , Test complexity , Product quality requirements , Number and ability of personnel ） ;
* Schedule （ Evaluate different stages , Workload of different types of testing work , Allocate manpower , Estimated time ） ;
* test plan ;
* Functional test cases ;
* Performance test plan ;
* bug data ;
* Performance test data ;
* Test reports, etc .
6, Release standard ：
Test completion criteria
* All test types in the test plan have been completed ;
* Functionally , The compatibility does not affect the user's use Bug ;
* Allowing a small part of the legacy impact is not very big Bug, But this number should be less than one value ;
* Meet the design objectives and online requirements in terms of performance These standards are all for the requirements of the test work itself .
Product release standard
* Product requirements have been completed ;
* Comply with interaction design specification , Meet visual requirements , The design has passed the review ;
* A small proportion of a quantity left behind Bug Completed the risk assessment through the project team , It's okay and it's not a big problem ;
* Product instruction or user manual or update log It's all ready. Wait .
7, Risk description ：
Risk of test scope , For example, test whether the requirement analysis is accurate , In place , Whether the test point is missed , Is a test type missing , So test requirement analysis is the basis of the whole test work , There is also the risk of product demand change , Plus demand , Demand reduction , Test requirement analysis needs to be carried out again when changing requirements ;
Risk of test progress , For example, the workload is not estimated correctly when making plans , Cause project delay , It is also possible that the development work is not completed or modified on time bug Delay in progress due to delay , It's also possible that the testers were transferred or asked for leave because other projects were more important , Personnel change due to resignation and other reasons ;
* Risk of product quality , For example, the quality of the developed code is relatively low or the testers are new and unfamiliar with the business , Lack of ability and experience, etc ;
* Risk of test environment .
<> <> <> <> The role of the test plan
Test plan usually includes internal and external functions , The internal functions are as follows 3 species ：
（1） As a result of the test plan , Let relevant personnel and developers review .
（2） Details of storage plan execution , Peer review by testers .
（3） Storage schedule , Test environment and more .
The external function of the test plan is to provide customers with confidence , Explain relevant test process to customers , Personnel skills , resources , Information such as tools used .
For test objects （ component , application program , System, etc ） Brief description of its objectives . The information to be included is ： Main functions and performance , Architecture of test object and brief history of project .