High energy and low energy

 

===================================

 

A student's email :

 
From: Wu Xiaosan <> To: jinxuliang@bit.edu.cn <> Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008
10:54 PM Subject: A question in life
Mr. Jin :           Hello! ! I'm a junior . I've been troubled by a question these days . So I want to ask you by email .          
original , I entered the university with a higher score . To the University , Not interested in learning . Academic performance is not particularly good , So I didn't get any scholarships . on other counts , No honor . This is the case , Does it mean that I'm a man who doesn't want to advance ? in addition , Honors at school , For a student , Is it particularly important ?
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                      
A confused student

===============================================

 

My reply :

 
        do poorly in , Not getting a scholarship doesn't mean anything . If you can email me, it means that you are progressive , You have a desire to improve yourself .          
There are many defects in China's current higher education system , In many places, it kills the students' interest in learning , Not conducive to the cultivation of creative talents . But pay attention , The defects of the existing education system cannot be the reason for laziness , It's not a reason to escape .
           You don't need a scholarship , The test result is not very good , But I need to ask you :                
Do you study hard ? Have you carefully analyzed the reasons for poor performance ? It's a daily lament , Did you take any positive action ?           
If you're sure that you don't fit in with the current rigid education model , Then you can “60 Long live ”, But if it's a red light , That's too much to say . I teach at University , It's clear , Most of the students who fail are caused by their neglect of their studies , Not because the course is too difficult , You can't absorb it .
 
            You can't be a good person if you don't get good grades , But without self-control, it's doomed to fail . And when it comes to finding a job , If the employer sees that you have a red light , In particular, the major backbone courses have been suspended , I don't want to hire such a student .
             If you plan to “60 Long live ”, It's all right , But we need to spend more time on cultivating a specialty , This specialty is what you like , And it's what the society needs .  
          
This is the case in our school : Well known students have suspended courses , But he wrote a lot of programs in four years of college , Strong practical software development ability , As a result, the company was willing to take him . Because people think he is “ Partial timber ”,“ Partial timber ” It's also “ material ”. But I still ask such a student that he must “60 Long live ”, There's no need to go to school , Just flowers 20% Left and right energy , Is it hard to get a pass ? The rest 80% Time will be more for you ? The point is, where did you spend your time ? read a book , Programming or playing games ? The way you spend your time determines your achievements
.             
Honors at school , It's still very important for a student . One of my students is good at development , Representing the school in Microsoft innovation cup , Got the world's first 4 Good grades , If not for his weak English , Otherwise, I have the chance to go to Tsinghua University for postgraduate study . Now he is in the Institute of computing, Chinese Academy of Sciences . But he is a very good student , Not only development capability , The results are also among the best .
            
I met some students in Tsinghua University , Most of them are outstanding achievements and abilities . Don't believe it “ High score low energy ” That set of fallacies , High score and high energy are common , Low energy and high energy are low probability events , and “ Low score and low energy ” It's a lot more likely .
             therefore , Still have to work hard ! People's inertia is hard to overcome ! Those who can overcome are often successful .“ The winner is strong ” Well !
 

 

 

Technology
©2019-2020 Toolsou All rights reserved,
Bitcoin in ten years ,VDS Opportunity or fraud Don't annoy the panda with any cat !「 Kung Fu Panda 」20 It's the year of man 4 blood sort ( one ) bubble sort Random forest R Language implementation java Realize the function of grabbing red packets Python Basic knowledge and notes python To solve the problem of dictionary writing list in CSS architecture design Vue Common features ( one )2021 year 2 Monthly programmer salary statistics , average 15144 element