Byte beat interview questions
01 Zookeeper part
* CAP theorem
* ZAB agreement
* leader Election algorithm and process
02 Redis part
* Redis Application scenarios of
* Redis Supported data types （ Compulsory examination ）
* zset Data structure of skip table （ Compulsory examination ）
* Redis Data expiration policy for （ Compulsory examination ）
* Redis Of LRU Implementation of expiration policy
* How to solve Redis Cache avalanche , Cache penetration problem
* Redis Persistence mechanism of （ Compulsory examination ）
* Redis Pipeline of pipeline
03 Mysql part
* Basic elements of transaction
* Transaction isolation level
* How to solve the problem of transaction concurrency ( Dirty reading , Illusory reading )?
* MVCC Multi version concurrency control ?
* binlog,redolog,undolog What are they , What's the role ?
* InnoDB Row lock of / Watch lock ?
* myisam and innodb The difference between , When to choose myisam?
* Why choose B+ Tree as index structure ?
* Indexes B+ What can be stored in the leaf node of a tree ?
* When does the inquiry not leave （ Expected ） Indexes ?
* sql How to optimize ?
* explain How to parse sql Of ?
* order by principle
04 JVM part
* Runtime data area （ Memory model ）
* Garbage collection mechanism
* Garbage collection algorithm
* Minor GC and Full GC Trigger condition
* GC in Stop the world
* Characteristics and differences of garbage collectors
* Parents Delegation Model
* JDBC Relationship with parent delegation model
05 Java Basic part
* HashMap and ConcurrentHashMap difference
* ConcurrentHashMap Data structure of
* High concurrency HashMap How does the ring of ?
* volatile effect
* Atomic How to guarantee atomicity of class （CAS operation ）
* synchronized and Lock The difference between
* Why use thread pool ?
* Core thread pool ThreadPoolExecutor Parameters of
* ThreadPoolExecutor Workflow of
* How to control the priority of thread pool thread
* How threads communicate with each other
* Boolean Several bytes
* jdk1.8/jdk1.7 What are the new features ?
* Exception and Error
06 Spring part
* Spring Of IOC/AOP Implementation of
* The implementation of dynamic agent
* Spring How to solve circular dependency （ L3 cache ）
* Spring Post processor for
* Spring Of @Transactional How to achieve ?
* Spring Transaction propagation level of
* BeanFactory and ApplicationContext Connection and difference of
07 Other parts
* How to realize current limiting in high concurrency system ?
* Design of high concurrent seckill system
* How to design load balancing ?